PHI adds Birdcage and Triptych design to licensed collection with artist Turk
-- Home Textiles Today, 10/6/2009 6:59:00 AM
San Francisco – Peking Handicraft Inc. has unveiled two new designs by artist Trina Turk.
The new designs are Birdcage and Triptych and are part of the company's Trina Turk Residential collection of licensed textiles designs featuring Turk's fashionable prints on needlepoint and embroidered pillows, hook rugs, needlepoint coasters and guest towels.
Birdcage and Triptych were previewed this summer at several markets, including the New York International Gift Fair and 7 W Home Fashions Market.
The Trina Turk Birdcage embroidered linen decorative pillows are available in green, black, teal and lilac. The Triptych embroidered linen pillows are featured in shades o f orange, green, brown and blue. All made to measure 20-by-20, the decorative pillows are set to retail for $180 each.
Other product included in the program include the “Lator Gator Bargello” pillow, which is available in a blue colorway or in pink and driftwood.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...