Veratex builds out sheet line
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/1/2004 11:51:00 AM
VANNUYS, Calif. — Veratex is launching a new 350-count Egyptian-cotton sheeting program called the Bloom Collection in six light/medium bright contemporary colors.
Bloom will also be available in 50-by-60-inch rustic Scandinavian-inspired throws in the same palette: cloud, pool, stem, orchid, twig and tigerlilly, with a one-inch windowpane dobby.
According to Susan Hagen, head designer at Veratex, "Bloom reflects where the whole spring collection is this market, based on what's happening color-wise in ready-to-wear."
In the core Medici collection of sheets, seven new jewel tones are being added: crimson, pomegranate, amethyst, persimmon, lichen, espresso and peacock.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...