IHFC teams with Market Authority on directories
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/20/2006 1:12:00 PM
The comprehensive series of Market publications includes three High Point Market Preview Guides, the High Point Market Resource Guide, the High Point Market Pocket Guide, and the second edition of the Insiders Guide to Market. These directories will provide consistent listings for all exhibition buildings, as well as tenants by building and showroom.
Brian Casey, president of the High Point Market Authority, said, “This series of directories — the official publications of Market — will be meant to serve as the most complete, user-friendly guides to the Market.”
Tom Lindh, president and chief executive of the IHFC, noted, “Our entire team is excited about this new direction and the opportunity to take the Market publications to the next level.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...