Leonard joins Swavelle/Mill Creek
-- Home Textiles Today, 12/4/2008 2:02:00 PM
New York – Mylie Leonard has joined Swavelle/Mill Creek as senior design director for Swavelle upholstery.
Leonard most recently was a senior designer in the furniture division of Sunbury Textile Mills for the past eight years.
Her position is a new one for the firm, following the recent reorganization of the product development/design segment that now is headed by Michael Day, vp of design for both Swavelle and Textile Fabric Associates.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...