Bicor launches anti-stress therapeutic pillow
-- Home Textiles Today, 11/8/2004 12:40:00 PM
BROOKLYN, N.Y. — Domestic sleep pillow and insert manufacturer Bicor Processing has developed an anti-stress therapeutic pillow with a dimple it is calling Sleepy Hollow.
The pillow is designed to keep the head, neck and spine in proper alignment while sleeping, as well as reduce neck pain and headaches. It comes in three sizes: standard, queen and king. A queen pillow may retail anywhere from $20 to $30.“We tested this product with doctors, chiropractors and physical therapists, who all liked the design and support it gives,” said Allan Berg, president of Bicor Processing. He added that dentists feel the pillow could help people suffering from symptoms of TMJ.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...