United Weavers expands showroom
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/6/2005 12:32:00 PM
DALTON, Ga. -- Power-loomed area rug manufacturer United Weavers of America Inc. recently expanded its longtime lease at the Atlanta AmericasMart by doubling the size of its showroom to 5,000 square feet.
The company’s showroom is on the sixth floor in space 6-A-2. United Weavers has been a tenant of the AmericasMart since 1995. “We expanded for several reasons,” said Diane Carleo, United Weavers’ director of marketing. “We outgrew our showroom two years ago and desperately needed more space in order to properly and efficiently display our rapidly expanding product lines.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...