-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
Thomaston, GA (706) 647-7131
Among the introductions is the Southwestern-flavored Chimayo, from the Silverado collection, as well as its accompanying coordinate ensembles, Cheyenne, Calgary and Shadow Square. Done in warm earthen tones with a textured look, elements from each of the coordinates may be mixed and matched with Chimayo or each other. Completing the collection is 230-count sheeting.
New from the 230-count, 60/40 polyester/cotton blends are Blossom, Impressions, Bellagio, Nightfall, Danielle, Elizabeth, Miranda, Talisman and Alistair. Dogwood blossoms on a neutral background adorn Blossom, while grays and purples on a textured background highlight Impressions. Nightfall is done in a dramatic blue, while long-stemmed blossoms done in lavenders and neutrals complete Bellagio. Brick reds and olive greens are featured on Danielle. A photo-realistic flower in persimmon pink is the design of Elizabeth, while traditional florals adorn Miranda. Talisman is a hand-blocked batik pattern, while Alistair features a quirky flower print done in with a contemporary flavor.
Long Pond, Orchid and Shadow Leaf are new from the 200-count cotton collection. A marble texture sheet program is common to all three. Long Pond is done in relaxing tones of beige and blue, while detailed orchids and lilies on a patchwork complete Orchid. A simple vine-like floral in green and beige complete Shadow Leaf.
Jillian, Obi, Van Gogh, Sienna and Kashmir are all the latest from the printed jacquard collection. A dramatic red, black and white Japanese geometric pattern highlights Obi, while blue and white with gingham accents complete Jillian. Van Gogh is a interpretive seascape; Kashmir, a blend of matching and clashing reds;, and purples and yellows highlight Sienna.
Completing the spring market introductions are 14 ensembles for the 180-count collections. Vanessa, Vanity, Eyelet, Borghese, Larsen, Lenox, Circles, Rap, Batik, Raffia Stripe, Memoirs, Awesome, Gypsy and Maritime are all new and range from a very feminine look to a nautical theme.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...