Famous Home Celebrates with Designer Ditmer
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/7/2007 12:00:00 AM
At the New York Market —
Bath accessories supplier Famous Home Fashions is celebrating the fifth anniversary of its partnership with Danish designer Mette Ditmer, whose work is known for its stylish simplicity.
This week, Famous Home Fashions is showing Ditmer's latest collections at its showroom at 230 Fifth Avenue.
"Remaining true to Mette's brand, the full coordinate accessories are unique, clean, contemporary styling creating a high-end perception and providing our retail partners a grouping they will not find elsewhere," said Barry Samberg, president.
In addition, Famous has introduced more than 35 full coordinate bath groups styled for various retail channels of distribution under the Famous Home Fashions brand, as well a new basic bath program of liners and hooks.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...