Rovit New Sure Fit CEO
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/31/2006 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Sure Fit Inc., the slipcover and home accessories supplier owned by the D.E. Shaw investment group, has named Hugh Rovit ceo.
Rovit has worked in the coo and cfo roles at a number of textiles manufacturers, importers and distributors for more than a dozen years. He was recently with Royce Hosiery Mills and Best Manufacturing. He serves on the board of directors of Oneida and Atkins Nutritionals, where is non-executive chairman of the board.
“Hugh's established career in the textile industry is an excellent match for the growth potential we see for Sure Fit,” said Daniel Posner, managing director of D.E. Shaw.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...