AmericasMart to host seminars, special events for summer markets
-- Home Textiles Today, 4/30/2010 11:10:00 AM
Atlanta – For the International Gift & Home Furnishings and International Area Rug Markets in July, AmericasMart host several special events with celebrity designers and chefs, including Tyler Florence, Olivier Blanchard and others, as well as a series of educational programs.
This summer’s seminars and workshops will focus on hands-on business-building solutions taught by business professionals. In addition to the 12 courses in the AmericasMart Univeristy curriculum, the market will include keynote addresses on July 17 and18 that examine how social media can increase customer interaction and loyalty and how retail can survive in a post-recession world, respectively.
Outside of AMU will be nearly 30 classes, seminars and workshops. Many are category-specific, designed to help retailers grow niche businesses and learn more about pursuing new options for cross-merchandising and attracting new customers.
Additionally, at the Area Rug Market’s four floors will offer events with industry-specific educational programs organized in with the Oriental Rug Retailers of America (ORRA).
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...