Bardwil bows Pearl Essence bath
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/8/2008 1:01:00 PM
New York – Bardwil Home’s upscale Lenox Bath division is dressing up in pearls for next week’s New York Home Fashions Market.
Its new Pearl Essence bath collection with genuine pearl fiber and Pima cotton blended products represents the company’s new top-tier assortment, reflected in price bracket, style and functionality.
Pearl Essence bath ensembles are 100% absorbent, explained Linda Kulla, vp of the division.
“It is truly amazing,” Kulla said of these China-made towels. “We tested it and it is the most absorbent towel, extremely soft and lustrous. They have a very silken texture and the pearls give it a lustrous appearance. It’s like wrapping yourself in cotton candy.”
Positioned at “the top of our line,” Kulla said, Pearl Essence bath ensembles feature a delicately stitched embroidered pattern of two rows of Lenox’s signature laurel leaf logo.
The line comes in 12 solid colors as well as five white styles donning colored embroidery.
The solid colors are: aquamarine, ivory, khaki, mauve, mint, petal, pistachio, sage, sand, smoke, wheat, and white.
The five colors applied to the embroidery on the white coordinating towels are: ivory, mint, pistachio, smoke and wheat.
“This allows a customer to mix and match, for example, white towels featuring green embroidery work with solid green towels,” Kulla said.
Pearl Essence towels also coordinate with a woven jacquard shower curtain, resin shower curtain hooks with a brushed gold and silver finish, a round sculpted long-staple combed cotton tufted bath rug, and pearl fiber-and-Pima cotton blended terry bath robe and slippers.
All feature the same embroidered Lenox laurel leaf pattern for full coordination among the line’s various components.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...