Window Covering Group Invites Award Entries
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/23/2009 12:00:00 AM
New York —
The entry deadline for the Window Covering Manufacturers Association (WCMA) Product Innovation Awards is Monday, March 16.
The WCMA honors manufacturers for design creativity, technical advancement, and overall innovation in products and services. Awards will be presented at a reception on May 13 in conjunction with the International Window Coverings Expo (IWCE) in Atlanta. All entries will be displayed on the IWCE 2009 exhibits floor and at www.wcmanet.org with a link to the submitting company's homepage. Entry forms are available now at the website.
Entries will be judged in the following product categories: cellular shades; drapery hardware; horizontal blinds; motorization; Roman, roller and pleated shades; shutters; specialty applications; verticals and panel tracks; wood blinds and faux wood blinds; miscellaneous products; and "green" products. One will be selected as Product of the Year.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...