WPS board loses member
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/20/2001 12:00:00 AM
WEST POINT, GA —
WestPoint Stevens Inc. announced the resignation of one of its members from the board of directors.
Alfred Eckert III's resignation is effective immediately and was made, the company said, for Eckert to pursue his investments without being constrained by his board membership. Eckert, chairman of the board and ceo of Florham Park, NJ-based Greenwich Street Capital Partners, had served on WestPoint's board since October 2000. A replacement has not been named.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...