Mohawk adds new construction to floor mats
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/12/2004 12:00:00 AM
SUGAR VALLEY, GA. —
Enhancing its floor mat division with a new construction at the recently held New York Home Textiles Market, Mohawk Home added heat-transfer kitchen mats, runners and slices to its assortment as an alternative to its cotton heat-transfer varieties.
The 58-inch runners are set to retail for $29.99 and the 18-by-30 mats and slices are priced at $12.99, said Jerry Brooks, general manager, floor mat division.
"With these new mats, we were looking for more wear-ability and more design detail," Brooks added.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...