Home Source Develops MicroCotton Sheet
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/6/2004 12:00:00 AM
Home Source International is launching a luxury MicroCotton sheet to coordinate with its 24-color Home & Harmony MicroCotton bath line.
A MicroCotton blanket in white and ivory with a chevron weave is also in the works.
MicroCotton products, which are produced in India, feature extra-long Micronaire staple cotton fibers. Characteristics include durability, color fastness, a soft hand and easy care.
“We're very excited about it, and think it's going to have great name recognition,” said Phyllis Moore, vice president of bed sourcing at Home Source International. Moore added that the new MicroCotton sheet will be oversized with deeper pockets and will feature a unique packaging concept.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...