Arslan promoted at De Leo Textiles
-- Home Textiles Today, 11/17/2009 9:21:00 AM
High Point, N.C. — Ismail Arslan has been promoted to vice president of operations for Turkish fabric source De Leo Textiles.
A native of Istanbul, Turkey, and a longtime resident of High Point, Arslan has been De Leo's director of business development since 2002. He continues to report to Craig De Leo, ceo and chief financial officer of the company, and Edward B. De Leo, president and founder.
Cathy Smith, director of design and merchandising, also will expand her duties to include support of sales reps and contact with customers.
De Leo Textiles imports fabric from several Turkish mills, and Arslan has worked in sourcing, logistics arrangement and liaison with the mills.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...