Burlington Rug creates new bath post
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/25/2003 12:00:00 AM
Kennesaw, GA — Burlington Rug Corp. has appointed Dennis Fein to the new post of senior vp, bath. He will start on Monday.
Fein, who will remain based in New York, will report to Saeid Korhani, chairman and ceo.
Fein brings 14 years of experience to the job. Most recently, he spent the past year working for New York-based home furnishings supplier Pem America as its vp of bath. Prior to that he worked for Mohawk Home for 13 years, lastly as vp of sales for upstairs distribution.
In his new role, Fein will be responsible for expanding Burlington Rug's bath rug distribution, particularly with the upstairs market.
"We had a void of expertise in the upper end of the market, and Dennis brings us unmatched experience and expertise," John McLeod, vp of sales, told HTT.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...