Sanitized AG hires Burnette as North American business development manager
-- Home Textiles Today, 2/24/2009 11:53:00 AM
Greenville, S.C. – Sanitized AG, producer of antimicrobial hygiene protection products for textiles and plastics, has hired Darrell Burnette as its new business development manager for North America.
The company is in the process of launching a new product called Sanitized Silver, an antimicrobial finish that can be applied without a binder during the exhaust process as well as the padding process. Developed in Switzerland, the finish is based on silver salt – as opposed to metallic silver – so acts on bacterial cell membranes, preventing their growth and reproduction. The finish carries an Oeko-Tex 100 registration (class I-IV) as well as bluesign approval.
“This is good news to textile manufacturers because this means delicate and stretchable fabrics now can be protected against bacteria and order,” said Burnette.
Burnette, a veteran of the textiles/specialty chemical industry, will be responsible for marketing Sanitized Silver in conjunction with Clariant N.A.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...