Brentwood Dec Pillows get Natural
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/20/2007 12:00:00 AM
Los Angeles —
Brentwood Originals' Natural Elements recently unveiled collections that speak to eco-friendly trends via the natural fiber content of some of the decorative pillows in this new program. While a few coordinate pieces are synthetic — namely polyester — Natural Elements includes linen, cotton, and bamboo styles as well.
"We're after the look and feel of eco products without the expense," said Loren Sweet, president. "We see this as a value-priced version. It all comes down to price point."
There are 18 oversized leaf patterns in block-print style – each of which coordinates with several solid colored pillow styles, such as the poly, a cotton, and a cross-dyed model. The palette is sage, white, taupe, chestnut, and Tahitian blue.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...