Hollander appoints vp of Karen Neuburger Bedding
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/26/2002 2:04:00 PM
New York — Hollander Home Fashions today announced the appointment of Loretta Gallion as vp of the Karen Neuburger product line.
In this newly created position, Gallion is responsible for the sales and marketing of the brand for both fashion and basic product lines, with a role in product development for the expanding division.
Prior to joining Hollander, Gallion was the national sales manager for Jia Li Textiles, where she was responsible for creating in excess of $10 million of sales.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...