DFA Expands Membership
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/12/2005 12:00:00 AM
New York —
The Decorative Fabrics Association has established an Allied Membership within which individually owned and operated showrooms, mills and fabric representatives can join the existing membership of manufacturers of high-end decorative fabrics.
A committee has been formed and the DFA has already increased its membership by 30 percent because of the new Allied members.
The DFA, formed in 1932, has been an advocate for minimizing the effect of constant legislative initiatives that have less to do with the residential market than with the commercial market, according to the organization.
We would love your feedback!
- May 12, 2011
- Dec 7, 2009
- Dec 3, 2009
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...