ADFC Renews Palmer, Hollander Leadership
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/24/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York — —
New York — The American Down and Feather Council (ADFC) has re-elected to second terms both Stephen Palmer, as chairman, and Jeff Hollander, as vice chair.
Palmer is co-president of supplier United Feather and Down, while Hollander is ceo of Hollander Home Fashions.
The AFDC is a section of the Home Fashion Products Association (HFPA); both Palmer and Hollander serve on its board of directors and are supporters of the HFPA Scholarship Program.
Palmer noted, “This is a great opportunity to continue the progress in labeling compliance that we have made in the last three years. I am pleased that I am able to continue working with Jeff and the ADFC membership to meet our goals.” He was referring to the Labeling Compliance Program launched in 2006.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...