Filling Spaces debuts decorative accessories
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/30/2007 12:27:00 PM
Portland, Ore. – Filling Spaces, a manufacturer of customer bedding ensembles and drapery, plans to introduce a line of contemporary designs for pillows, shams, throws, table covers, runners, and blankets.
Exhibiting as part of the Interior Lifestyle presentation this week at theSands Expo Center in Las Vegas, Filling Spaces will also present a collection of solid, textured, embroidered, and sheer silk organza fabrics.
“Another concept that we are working on with our client stores is complete bedroom collections, with the bedding ensemble and coordinating drapery,” said Deepali Kalia, designer.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...