Bianca USA bows Lulu Guinness designer line
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/4/2006 1:53:00 PM
At the New York Market -- Bianca USA launched at market its line with U.K. designer Lulu Guinness. It is a story that coordinates top-of-bed and sheeting with bath towels and robes.
The program comes in five designs – Silhouette, the signature bed; Schiaparelli; Blossom; Couture Rose; and Magnolia Tree.
The sheets are 200 TC; the bath towels are 100% cotton jacquard with embroideries and appliqués; and the robes come in waffle weave and print, depending on the collection.
The bedding parts are made in Portugal, China and Turkey. Aside from being accessorized with decorative pillows and various sham styles, the beds also include a boudoir pillow for the back of a queen-sized bed.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...