Green hired to reenergize Trade Link
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/24/2004 12:00:00 AM
HERTFORDSHIRE, England — Andy Green has been named managing director of Trade Link Co., the organizers of Scoperta in Switzerland and Textiles d'Interieur Premiere in Brussels, Belgium.
Bill Davis, the head of Trade Link, explained that he is cutting back his personal schedule and has named Green to reenergize the company. Green has extensive experience with a number of exhibition sponsors, he said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...