Perfect Fit Names Torres to Product Post
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/17/2007 12:00:00 AM
Charlotte, N.C. —
Bedding and accessories manufacturer Perfect Fit Industries has named Hector Torres vp marketing and product development, reporting to svp sales and marketing Jeff Chilton.
With responsibility for the marketing, design and development of basic bedding products, Torres will also be involved in expanding international sourcing, product offerings and new brand opportunities.
An 11-year veteran of VF Corporation, Torres was most recently vp/gm of sportswear. He has nearly 20 years experience in product development, design and marketing.
Also new to Perfect Fit is industry veteran Ed Monks, who joins the sales team. Monks previously worked with Burlington Industries and Springs.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...