World Market Center Taps Branscome
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/25/2005 12:00:00 AM
Las Vegas —
Tim Branscome has been selected to lead World Market Center's international team as director of international business development.
In his new position, Branscome will develop strategic partnerships with major European trade fairs, international trade associations and foreign governments. Branscome will also play an integral role in World Market Center's pursuit of international companies that do not currently have U.S. showrooms.
He will be based in London and will manage World Market Center's international business development from the company's London office.
Branscome has a background spanning 20 years including leadership roles with the home furnishings sector in international trade, marketing and logistics with a specialization in new market entry. Before joining Las Vegas Market, he served as the international trade director for the North Carolina Department of Commerce, based in Europe, where he was responsible for organizing trade events for the home furnishings industry and developing export marketing strategies for U.S. furnishings suppliers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...