Mohawk Acquires Wayn-Tex
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/21/2005 12:00:00 AM
Calhoun, Ga. —
Mohawk Industries, Inc. has purchased Wayn-Tex, Inc., a manufacturer of carpet backing materials.
Wayn-Tex operates manufacturing facilities in Waynesboro and Hillsville, Va., and employs approximately 550 individuals.
Jeff Lorberbaum, Mohawk chairman and CEO, said, “Wayn-Tex has been a major supplier of carpet backing to Mohawk. They have earned a reputation as a solid manufacturing organization for quality, service and value. We look forward to welcoming their employees into the Mohawk family and becoming a part of these communities.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...