Park Smith producing Boulud
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/30/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
The Daniel Boulud Kitchen Collection from Park B. Smith Ltd. features products that reflect the sensibilities of the longtime gourmet chef/restaurateur.
Understanding that not all cooks are right-handed, Boulud has created a kitchen pot holder mitt that has both left and right-handed thumb openings in a two-layer design. An extra-long oven mitt has a zippered cuff.
Aprons are designed with rosette buttons and button holes for the neck straps to adjust for individual heights, as well as a waist front pocket, a chest pocket with pencil and pad for notes, and a waist tie that can be fastened in several ways.
The collection is divided into fabric statements: a denim solid-color program; a canvas-stripe collection; a solid-color-canvas collection and a recipe collection, the latter featuring three recipes on the aprons — lobster ficelle, eggplant wrapped swordfish, and heirloom tomato and goat cheese salad — all Boulud creations.
A bonus is a set of four recipe cards with dishes created by Boulud.
The fabrics are pre-washed and preshrunk and towels are oversized French lint-free terry.
The oversized aprons are $19.99, the zippered oven mitt is $12.99, the dual grip pot holder is $8.99 and the towels are $4.99.
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 12, 2010
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...