Simply Home Promotes Machi
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/27/2006 12:00:00 AM
Wytheville, Va. —
Wytheville, Va. Simply Home has named Ruby Machi national sales manager. Machi, who had previously served as general manager for Simply Home for 10 years, will supervise all business development matters for the diversified textiles manufacturer, which produces under a range of licensed artists’ names as well its own lines.
With Machi’s return, Caren Blanchett will focus on operations and business services. Harold Pennington, vp of Simply Home’s parent company, Weavetec, said, “We are excited to welcome Ruby back to focus on product sales and development.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...