Cotton Inc. campaign comes to life
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/8/2001 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK -Cotton Inc. will launch an offbeat trade advertising campaign using lifelike silicone characters as the foundation of the campaign.
The eye-catching figures-dressed in specially designed outfits and flexible in their positioning thanks to internal steel armature with working joints imbedded in the silicone-will illustrate a specific benefit of cotton in both home furnishings and apparel. The million-dollar plus campaign will feature more than 25 ads per year, said Ira Livingston, senior vp, consumer marketing.
"The message delivered by our new cast of characters is guaranteed to get the attention of industry leaders," he said.
Each silicone character has a distinct personality. Ogilvy & Mather hired MTV Commercials to design the characters.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...