Kathy Ireland to fete Hallmart Vegas showroom
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/2/2008 1:28:00 PM
Las Vegas – Home furnishings supplier Hallmart Collectibles will open its new showroom, C-603 in Building C of the World Market Center here in time for the July market, and lifestyle mogul Kathy Ireland will be on hand to celebrate.
“We are thrilled to be permanently anchored in Las Vegas with our commitment to Building C,” said Jesse Ghalili, Hallmart ceo. “We will be more accessible to our customers, easier to shop, easier to visit.”
Ireland will visit on Monday July 28, opening day. Hallmart is the exclusive bedding producer for Kathy Ireland Home by Hallmart.
The company also produces Alexander Julian at Home bedding.
Ghalili added that eco-friendly products will receive major attention. “This approach has been well received by Hallmart customers. That’s why we’re continuing to develop adult and juvenile bedding with ecological sensitivity,” he said.
Hallmart will introduce more than a dozen new bedding groups at the July Market, with top-of-bed ensembles set at retail targets of $249 to $599 for a nine-piece queen set, and juvenile bedding set from $89 twin at retail.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...