Anchor builds Better Homes & Gardens collection
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/3/2006 1:56:00 PM
At the New York Market -- Anchor Home Products has added three new designs to its licensed program with Better Homes & Gardens, bringing the total to eight patterns.
The three latest additions are: the A List, a herringbone striped and solid combination; Heirloom, an oversized plaid with a solid coordinate; and New Castle Garden, a floral, plaid, filigree and solid coordinate story.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...