NRF to Honor Three
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/8/2007 12:00:00 AM
The National Retail Federation will honor three "retail visionaries" at its annual awards luncheon Jan. 16.
Reed Hastings, founder, chairman and ceo of Netflix, will be honored as the Innovator of the Year, and Kishore Biyani, founder and managing director of Pantaloon Retail (India) Limited, will be feted as International Retailer of the Year. This year's Gold Medal Award goes to Millard Drexler, chairman and ceo of J.Crew Group, Inc.
NRF's Annual Convention and Expo will run from Jan. 14-17. It will feature educational sessions, forums and events. For more information, visit www.nrf.com/annual07 or call (708) 344-4444.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...