Couristan earns retailer’s lowest-return award
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/2/2008 1:19:00 PM
Fort Lee, N.J. – For the third consecutive year, area rug and broadloom manufacturer Couristan has been recognized by Home Decorators Collection for having the lowest return rate in the catalog’s entire area rug category.
“We are thrilled to once again receive the award for the lowest return rate in Home Decorators’ area rug category,” said Ron Couri, president and ceo, Couristan. The supplier received the award during the recently held 2008 Home Decorators vendor conference.
Featured prominently within the HDC catalog and website, Couristan’s product assortment is heavily focused on outdoor/indoor area rugs. Five such collections, all made of 100% Courtron-branded polypropylene for resistance to mold and mildew, are designed specifically to appeal to the retailer’s customer base. Couristan has been a vendor to HDC for the past 16 years, and in that time has been honored with multiple awards.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...