Sears Canada appoints ceo and chairman
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/22/2006 9:54:00 AM
Toronto– The board of directors of Sears Canada said it yesterday appointed Dene Rogers president and ceo, and William Crowley chairman.
Rogers has been acting president since May 2006; he previously was executive vp, restructuring and business improvement for Sears Holdings, the U.S. parent corporation. Rogers originally joined Kmart in 2003.
Crowley , who is executive vp and chief administrative officer of Sears Holdings (and also serves on its board), said, “Dene Rogers has demonstrated the leadership and focus on profitability that Sears Canada needs to succeed in an increasingly competitive Canadian retail market.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...