Amity Home to Unveil Loungewear
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/12/2009 12:00:00 AM
Azusa, Calif. —
Home textiles maker Amity Home is branching into loungewear, which it will debut this month at the Atlanta Gift and Home Furnishings Market. Amity will also be exhibiting at Heimtextil in Frankfurt, Germany.
The new collection includes Be Compleat, an extension of Amity's association with Holly Heidebrecht, owner of the Be Compleat Bed & Breakfast fine linens store in Portland, Oregon.
Amity previewed the line through the summer and has just begun shipping.
In addition, Amity Home — known for hand-made quilts in cotton, linen and silk — is expanding its dec pillow line, also in linen and silk.
The company also produces a silk curtain line and sheeting.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...