Haywin intros subbrand Beautyrest sheets
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/28/2003 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Haywin Textile Products has expanded its Simmons Beautyrest licensed line beyond fashion bedding, recently adding sub-branded sheet sets at counts ranging from 260 to 600.
"Our goal here is to deliver a hugely recognized quality brand with good pricing for the retailer and a marked perceived value for the consumer," said Charlie Schlang, director of business development.
Beautyrest Exceptionale, the top of the line, is being offered in three constructions, all of which will fit mattresses up to 20 inches deep. A 600-count solid sateen features hemstitching and will retail at $119 queen and $129 king. A 400-count sateen is available in dobby stripes, in dots or check. Also hemstitched, sets will retail at $79 queen and $89 king. Both constructions will be offered in white, ivory and pastels.
Also in Exceptionale, Haywin will offer a twill weave, 200-gram/6-ounce flannel sheet set at $39.99 queen and $49.99 king.
Beautyrest World Class sets feature 300-count solid or jacquard sateen sheets. Retails will be $59.99 queen and $69.99 king. Beautyrest Trois Places will offer a 260-count solid-color sateen at $49.99 queen and $59.99 king.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...