ShopKo names Snyder new divisional vp
By Andrea Lillo -- Home Textiles Today, 4/29/2002 12:00:00 AM
GREEN BAY, WI —
The ShopKo division of ShopKo Stores has named Kenneth Snyder divisonal vp for linens, domestics and social expressions, which includes greeting cards, candles, home fragrances, gift wrap and personal bath and body.
Snyder joins ShopKo from May Department Stores, where he served as dmm of home textiles for the company's Meier & Frank division in Portland, ME, as well as other store leadership and buying positions.
Snyder is assuming the position left by the promotion of Doug Wurl, senior vp, gmm, home, to whom he will report.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...