Fortunoff taps Cobuzzi as svp, marketing and sales promo
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/9/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK — Peter Cobuzzi has been named senior vice president, marketing and sales promotion at Fortunoff. Cobuzzi joins Fortunoff with a retail, wholesale and direct-to-consumer marketing background that includes advertising, public relations, direct marketing, Internet marketing and advertising agency experience.
Cobuzzi was most recently vice president, brand development, at Lenox since 1998. Prior to joining Lenox, Inc., he was with Tourneau, as vice president of advertising and helped open its Tourneau Time Machine. He also spent several years at Phillips van Heusen as director of marketing for the Geoffrey Beene retail group, and at Bally of Switzerland, as director of advertising and public relations.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...