Downlite wins Macy’s award
-- Home Textiles Today, 4/20/2010 1:38:00 PM
Albany, N.Y. – Dowlinte has received the home furnishings award from Macy’s for the third consecutive year.
The utility bedding manufacturer recognized for its on-time shipping, shipping compliance, partnerships, and sales volume.
“It’s a testament to the effort and spirit of teamwork exhibited by the entire Downlite team. We value our relationship with Macy’s and we look forward to continuing to provide outstanding service,” said Jyl Davis, Downlite’s director of marketing.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...