Avonhome debuts new licenses
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/28/2006 12:51:00 PM
New York -- Avonhome is adding some new names to its design stable.
The company has licensed the artwork of artist Alan Giana to launch a line of seasonal tapestry place mats and decorative pillows. In addition, Avonhome’s Style.Lab is set to launch an "In the Kitchen with Dinah" apron line during August market.
The majority of Giana’s 40-pattern line represents Christmas and the balance is Harvest and Spring/Summer. Giana is known for heartwarming takes on traditional themes, such as a snowman fishing by a cabin at the lake using candy canes as bait.
The "In the Kitchen with Dinah" apron line is created from 1940s and 1950s authentic apron patterns updated by using combinations of fresh fabrics. The dress-as-inspiration lends details such as puckering, ruffling, pleating, darting, and criss-crossing straps to the designs and the combinations of simple printed patterns.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...