HFPA outing raises scholarship dollars
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/28/2004 12:00:00 AM
GLEN HEAD, N.Y. —
About 100 participants attended the Home Fashions Product Association's annual golf and tennis outing last week at Glen Head Country Club in Long Island, raising more than $1,000 for the organization's scholarship fund.
The event was organized by Fred Maciarz of Santee Printing and Bruce Resch of Richloom Fabrics.
Other sponsors included Brittany Dyeing & Printing, CHF Industries, Croscill Home, S. Lichtenberg & Co. and L&L Acquisitions owner of 261 Fifth Ave.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...