By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/26/2007 12:00:00 AM
Dietch Joins Pillowtex
Official Pillowtex, LLC has hired Howard Dietch as director of licensing and new business development to manage and oversee the growth of the company's Cannon and Cannon Royal Family brands. He will report to Rick Platt, managing director.
Dietch has more than 29 years of experience in retail, including stints as a home décor buyer at Macy's and a merchandise product director at Federated Merchandising Group. He most recently was director of product development at Levitz Furniture.
Culp Names Bowling CFO
Upholstery and mattress fabric maker Culp, Inc. has named Kenneth Bowling cfo, effective May 1. Bowling has served as vp, finance, and treasurer since 2004. He joined Culp in 1997 as controller for the former Culp Velvets/Prints division.
Bowling will report directly to Frank Saxon, who is president and was recently named ceo of Culp, also effective May 1.
CoCaLo Appoints Harding
Infant bedding and decorative accessory supplier CoCaLo has appointed Sheri Harding vp, design and product development.
With more than 20 years experience in developing and designing products, Harding comes to CoCaLo from Intercontinental Art, where she was responsible for product line expansion, the development of branded and private label products, and design leadership. Previously she was the creative director of AWD Imports and Licensing and vp, design for Grunwald-Marx/Scully Sportswear.
CoCaLo manufactures and distributes products under the brands CoCaLo Baby, Baby Martex, and OshKosh Baby, offering lines through www.cocalo.com and North American retailers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...