Betsey Johnson to launch home line with WestPoint
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/9/2005 12:44:00 PM
WEST POINT, Ga. – WestPoint Home just inked a licensing agreement with New York fashion designer Betsey Johnson for a full line of branded bedding and bath products.
She will bring her signature look to sheets, comforters, blankets, bedding accessories, towels and bath accessories produced by WestPoint Home, with an anticipated late fall 2006 or spring 2007 shipping date for the first collection.
The Betsey Johnson look features “sexy silhouettes,” flowing fabrics, whimsical detailing and tailored fit. Her apparel and accessories are sold in better department and specialty stores, as well as her own shops in America, Europe and Japan. Johnson opened her first franchise store earlier this year in Dubai inside the Middle East’s largest shopping center.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...