Bomar Trim names Ferrell director of merchandising
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/22/2005 11:31:00 AM
LAKE WORTH, Fla. – Bomar Trim, Inc. has hired Pat Ferrell as director of merchandising and business development.
Ferrell started her career with JoAnn Fabrics, ran her own business specializing in designing and manufacturing decorative accessories and point-of-purchase display materials, and has worked as a furniture buyer for Federated and Elder-Beerman.
“Pat’s years of experience in the fabric and trimming industries, particularly her work in product design for her own company, will make her an excellent addition to the Bomar team,” said Lou Paige, vice president, sales and marketing.
Bomar produces decorative trim at its factories in the United States and Mexico, and has partnerships with several manufacturing companies in China.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...