S. Lichtenberg taps Vetrone for JCPenney account
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/14/2002 12:00:00 AM
New York — Soft window coverings manufacturer S. Lichtenberg announced the hiring of Gary Vetrone for the newly created position of account executive for JCPenney Co.
Vetrone, a veteran of the home textiles industry who has been employed by CHF Industries and Guilford Mills, will report to Michael Lichtenberg, vp of Lichtenberg.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...