Bennett joins GLM
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/19/2001 12:00:00 AM
White Plains, NY — George Little Management, producer of the semi-annual New York Home Textiles Show at the Jacob Javits Center, has hired Renee Bennett as buyer services representative for the New York metropolitan area.
Working from her home in Dobbs Ferry, NY, Bennett will be responsible for further developing GLM's relationship with retailers in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
She will report directly to Cari Delahanty, buyer services manager for GLM.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...