Quaker's Degomes retires; sells remaining interest
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/23/2002 12:00:00 AM
Fall River, MA — Quaker Fabric Corp. announced that vp, new business development Anthony Degomes has elected to take early retirement and has subsequently sold all his remaining interest in Nortex Holdings Inc., parent company of Quaker Fabric.
Larry Liebenow, Quaker president and ceo, and Duncan Whitehead, vp, research and technology, have purchased Degomes' remaining shares.
Bea Spires, Quaker's vp, styling and design, will now be responsible for the design and development of the company's line of fabrics for the contract market, and Tom Muzekari, Quaker vp, marketing, will be responsible for the marketing and distribution of the company's products into that market segment.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...