Federated to close underperforming stores
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/16/2004 12:00:00 AM
CINCINNATI — Federated Department Stores announced the closing of five under-performing Rich's-Macy's and Lazarus-Macy's stores by May. The stores are Rich's-Macy's in Century Plaza, Birmingham, Ala., and the Cobb Center store in Smyrna, Ga., and Lazarus-Macy's stores in Westerville and Oxford, Ohio, and Pittsburgh. In addition, the division also reiterated its previously internally announced plans for an April closing of the Lazarus-Macy's store in Heath, Ohio.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...